You want quality professionals handling your medical care, no matter what it involves. The Foot & Ankle Center Of Philadelphia provides you with access to a skilled podiatrist and staff.
Dr. Steven F. Boc
Dr. Steven F. Boc has been in practice for more than 25 years in the Philadelphia area. He has extensive experience in reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle along with limb salvage.
**Former Associate Dean of Academic Affairs and Chairman, Dept. of Surgery, Temple Univ. School of Podiatric Medicine
• Director Foot and Ankle Surgical Residency Program (PM & S-36)
• Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann University Hospital
• Clinical Associate Professor
• Department of Surgery
• Drexel University College of Medicine
• Board Certified in Foot and Ankle Surgery
• American Board of Podiatric Surgery
• Board Certified in Primary Podiatric Medicine • American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Medicine
• Albright College • Reading, PA B.S. Biology • Drexel University
• Philadelphia, PA Master's Program • Biomechanical Science and Engineering
• Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine • Philadelphia, PA Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
Publications: As an investigator:
• Jennings, MB, et al: Treatments of Toenail onychomycosis with Oral Terbinafine Plus Aggressive Debridement. Journal of American Podiatric Medical Association, Vol. 96, #6, 2006.
• Das-Wattley, Boc, SF, Lopez, RC: Case Report: Synovial Sarcoma: Primary Tumor in the Foot. Drexel Medical Journal, Vol. 4, # 1, Summer 2010
• Brigido SA, Boc SF, Lopez RC: Effective Management of Major Lower Extremity Wounds Using an Acellular Regeneration Tissue Matrix: A Pilot Study. Orthopedics, Vol. 27, #1, September 2004.
• Boc SF, Brazzo K., Lavian D: Acute Charcot Changes vs. Osteomyelitis. Journal of the American Podiatric Medical Association, Vol. 91, No. 7, July/August 2001.
Scientific Poster Exhibits:
• Boc, SF, Das-Wattley, S., Singh, Ankle Implants: A Functional Alternative to Ankle Fusion, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons, February 2010
• Boc, SF, Geoghan, KL, Barbounis, C., The Effects of Internal Bone Stimulation on Bone Healing in Patients Undergoing Joint Fusion, American College of Foot and Ankle Surgery, February 1999.
Dr. Ramon C. Lopez
Board Certified in Foot Surgery
American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Board Certified in Primary Podiatric Medicine
American Board of Podiatric Orthopedics and Primary Medicine
Dr. Howard S. Shapiro AACFAS Associate American College of Foot & Ankle Surgery Former Chief Resident Foot and Ankle Surgery Drexel College of Medicine/ Hahnemann Hospital University
Also introducing Naitali
Patel-Miglani, DPM and Robert Rajczy, DPM.
Contact our family podiatrist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, for care and treatment that solves your specific problem.